CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I figured out how to post!

For all of those checking in hoping for a blog full of sarcasm and funny pictures, you will be sorely disappointed. I usually don't get to post on "Pete's blog" and it took me awhile to even figure out how to post, but I thought I would take full advantage of him being asleep :)

I went back to work last week, which has been quite an adjustment. Pete now has to share the nighttime responsibilities with me (which is why he needs a nap now!) so that has been a big help. I'm not exactly happy to be back at work, but now that I am only working a 4-day week I get to spend Fridays at home with Makenna. She seems to be growing SO FAST. She eats more, sleeps less and is getting kinda chubby :) Right now she has decided that she doesn't like her crib and will only sleep in her carseat (picture below). We need to break that fast...any suggestions?



Pete and I have been out a few times without her now. Pete goes to play basketball a few times a week and I have classes on Monday nights, but for the most part I like to be home with her. My parents watched her for Valentine's day so that we were able to go have a nice date night. Of course, I dressed her up in a new Valentine's outfit and was back to pick her up by 9:00pm!



I will leave you with some new pictures of growing Makenna. I promise, Pete will be back soon with his twisted humor and funny parenting stories!

--nicki



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt very sad for you that no one commented. I just wanted to let you know that I think you are very funny.

Liz said...

Good post, Nicki! Glad to see you're a "blogger" now. (o: And don't feel bad that your post didn't have "twisted humor" in it...my blog posts never do!