CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sleep?



I can't really remember what it is like to sleep through the night. To be honest, sleeping for 4 hours straight was an amazing feat. So on Friday, we decided that it was time for Makenna to sleep in her crib. Why? Well, because it would be good for everyone involved if she started sleeping in her own room (and, for me, because I spent a couple hundred bucks on her crib and she needs to use it!). So we put her down around 9:30 and went into our room. Being in my room, I obviously couldn't see her, but I imagine she had this face and was thinking the same thing...



It took about 2 1/2 hours before she fell asleep, but magically she slept until 8 the next morning. Is this a sign of things to come? We can only hope.

1 comments:

Liz said...

YAY, Makenna! Keep it up, girlfriend!

We, too, dream of a full night's sleep. Two months seems to be the magic number for sleeping through the night. At least that's when Addie started doing it. Only 5 more weeks, Evan. TICK-TOCK, bud!