CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Last night at the hospital...



We will soon be home from the hospital! Makenna will finally get to meet our dog Franklin (aka B. Frank, Benjamin Franklin, Frank Tanklin, Bud). I'm sure there will be some interesting interactions between the two.

I'm not sure how to raise a girl. I have a feeling she's not going to be interested in storming Skeletor's castle with He-Man and She-ra. How about watching Mankind and Undertaker wrestle in a cage match? Probably not. Maybe should can be my partner in Contra and steal all the weapon upgrades and leave me to fend for myself and use all my continues while she blasts through the levels with lightning and spray guns (Jacob always stole my weapons!).

I suppose, in the end, I better start learning about Dora the Explorer (why does she ask such stupid questions?), Barbie (maybe a She-ra doll would work!), and ponies, unicorns, rainbows, and every other girly thing I can think of.

Sounds like I have my work cut out for me!

1 comments:

Liz said...

Awesome! Keep the updates coming...!